fa•vor•ite: n. one that enjoys special favor or regard
These are a few of our favorite things…
- Getting muddy and sweaty and feeling like kids.
- Sunday morning long runs.
- Telling people that we soak in tubs of freezing cold water.
- The way we feel after running a timed mile (not so much the nerves we feel before).
- Eating. Before runs, during runs, after runs.
- Dropping pounds. Collectively, NRG runners have lost over 200 pounds since 2005.
- Good technical gear. The weather in Seattle isn't perfect.
- The confidence, clarity and energy we get from running.
- Our calves. Especially Mike's.
- The service at Everyday Athlete in Kirkland, WA.
- Our cheerleaders. Cowbells and hooting do wonders for a finishing kick.
- Doing things we never thought we could.